• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE Which one?

havn't heard any good bout the teraflex, so i ordered the AA should be here by friday.

sound's like a great deal....but can't get on the PORC website :dunno:
BrettM said:
PORC, $169 shipped, HD 32 spline kit. check the vendor section of the pirate board (www.pirate4x4.com/forum)

My PORC kit works great.

Clean-RC just installed my PORC HD SYE for me last week. PORC says that their unit is exactly identical to the AA.

I got mine from

http://www.bayougeep.com/pages/contact.html
shortshaftkit.jpg

Reasonably priced... Heavy Duty shaft

337-527-1044

If you want the best and can afford it the AA is the only way to go. Just look at it compared to the rest.

bamajeepjunkie said:
is the aa easy to install does the transfer case have to be removed?

The AA kit isn't too difficult to install-Just follow the instructions carefully.You dont need to remove the t-case(didn't remove it when we did mine or when we did Led's)but it would probably be easier to work on with it removed.

The AA one is the origniator like the JB conversions, they both use Chromoly shafts and 32 spline outputs. The tera, and PORC are copy's of the AA shaft. Any of these kits are fairly simple to install if you have any mechanical ability. You should be able to do them with the t-case still in the rig.. Just follow the instructions and be careful when installing the tail cone housing to line up the oil pump... Some early model t-cases you will need to trim the mode fork shaft about an inch or so, I use a die grinder and cut off wheel...

Back