• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need A Little Lift

AngryDog

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I was reading on the boards that I could use 30 9.5 15's with stock suspension so I went and got some MT's with these specs. After putting them on it seems to be a bit tight. It does not rub but I fear if I do any bouncing they might hit a bit. So how can I get a little lift. How much can I lift it and not have to change anything else (driveshafts LCA, ect.) I only go offroad a bit when I go hunting so I don't need alot. Only enough to ease my mind of rubbing and hitting.

You can go 2-3" w/out touching anything else besides shocks, from what I've read. Do a search for "budget boost" lifts and that should point you in the right direction! Good luck

Jason

Try using the search button. Don't mean to sound like a jacka$$ but that little feature has become my best friend. Seriously though...If you only want a little lift you could go with a budget boost, or even cheaper something like comanche or dropped chevy shackles and extra coil spring isolators. A decent budget boost with shocks would be your best bet in my opinion. try searching budget boost and i am sure you'll get a million and 3 results (no literally of course but there will be enough) good luck but i fear that once you've gone just a little inchitis will set in!!!!

Mike

Yeah, I would definately watch out for that bug (inchitis)! lol Remember J.E.E.P=Just Empty Every Pocket or hold the shift key and type 4x4 ($X$)! Good luck

Jason

Back