• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rubi wheels with 2" spacers?

Andrew T

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, I'm sure this has been addressed here, but I didn't see anything in my first few searches...

I'm getting a 2000 XJ Classic tomorrow, and I have some lift parts I'm taking off my '93... 2" coil spacers and lift shackles. My question is, when I put this on, will I be able to run the 245/75/16 that come on the Rubicons? Will it make any difference if I get the MOAB wheels? I like the way they look, but mine are already 16"...

Any help is greatly appreciated. BTW, this won't be seeing hard core trail use until I get more lift (in other words, swaybars will remain hooked up...)

Thanks guys,
Andrew

jeepguy97 said:
It will be fine.

don't be so sure.... expect a little rubbing on the flares in the front.. "easy" rubbing but it can still mess up your flares if you dont trim them a little with a utility knife..

A 2" BB with stock Rubicon whels and tires, which sees no off-road use with swaybars connected. I don't see rubbing being a problem, but thats just me.

Back