• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dick Cepek tires

AndyS

NAXJA Forum User
I'm becoming very interested in the Dick Cepek F-C II radials in a 31x10.50R-15. The tread pattern is more aggressive than my BFG AT's, but it still seems more street friendly than most true MT tires. I also really like that there is a lot of siping in the tread, for better wet and winter performance.

Anyone know who offers the best price for these tires? I'm having a hard time even finding anyone who sells them...

Thanks guys.

Andy

there is typically an ad in petersons 4wheeldrive mag. THey had the best price on dick cepek MC-II that I could find. I cannot remember what the company name was.
HTH

Have you tried and of the outfits listed below? They are supposed to be Mickey Thompson dealers and Mickey Thompson's website lists the Cepek tires.

TIRE WAREHOUSE

TOWN FAIR TIRE

CHARLTON PERFORMANCE
35A Old Mugget Hill Road
Charlton, MA 01507-1331
508-987-3560

DISCOUNT PERFORMANCE
40 Whites Path
S. Yarmouth, MA 02664
508-760-3000

Well, so far I'm still waiting on Tire Warehouse, Charlton Performance and Discount Performance to get back to me. No one seems to keep these in stock. Town Fair tire is a joke around here, but I tried anyways, and the best they could do to win my business was to say "They're between $100 and $170". What a bunch of professionals.

At this point, NTW Online is the only price I have, and they are $119 per tire, plus $60 shipping. That sounds fair, but I have nothing to base it against.

I'm still trying to get through to Denali Offroad...

...and I have my buddy who works at a car dealership in the parts dept. looking into them for me as well....

I'll let you all know what I'm quoted, if anyone is interested in this particular tire...

Andy

get rid of the comma at the end of the link and it should work

Really? What kinda complaints? Quality-related issues like balancing, out of round, etc. or more subjective stuff like ride quality, traction, wear, etc.?

Back