• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

On my way to SoCal in July!

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I posted a hello message on SoCal Xjs last night. I don't know how many peps from this list are there so I figured I would post it here as well. I am a Marine that just got orders from Albany Ga to 29 Palms. I have a 00 4 door with a bunch of stuff done to it. My misses drives a 04 WJ with a BB, 245 Firestone MTs, ARB bumper, Kennessaw rear carrier, and soon to be rock rails. We are avid wheelers. We are looking forward to wheelin in the dry south west. Again can't wait to meet and wheel with you guys. Is there any Jarheads on the list from 29? If you are there PM me so I can ask some you some questions on the housing issues in 29 Palms. Thanks, Robert.

here is a pic of my XJ
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/7/web/319000-319999/319220_39_full.jpg

You have a nice looking rig Robert. Let us know when your out and settled and we'll be out on the trail before you know it.

Brian T.

Welcome to the left coast!

Blazair said:
Welcome to the left coast!

It's worse than that out here!!

WELCOME

Jump This said:
Great time of year to get stationed at 29 Palms!! :wierd:
But....there are plenty of us desert wheelers to melt with during the summmer!!
Rick :sunshine:

LOL !! My thoughts exactly Rick :laugh3: :sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:
Rob the good thing is you'll be central to alot of areas....bad thing is theres not much in 29...some place your are either ordered to be OR really...really want to be...they do love their service personnel. Abit of a drive to get to a moderate sized city, Palm Springs is about an hour away.
See Ya !
Curt ( aka Xtreme XJ) :us:
Oh ! so who'd you piss off to get those papers? LOL !!

Xtreme XJ said:
Oh ! so who'd you piss off to get those papers? LOL !!

I asked for them,lol. I has always been a fan of the desert. I have in-laws in Vegas and San Diego. Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

shelbyluvv said:
I asked for them,lol. I has always been a fan of the desert. I have in-laws in Vegas and San Diego. Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

I guess 115* with single digit humidity is better than 100* and 80% humidity.
I guess..... :wierd:
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Xtreme XJ said:
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

"Its a dry heat" ;)

Xtreme XJ said:
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Oh yeah.... Dry heat is much more tolerable. My mom and her family is from Alabama, hot, humid, and swarms of mosquitos. Nothing is nastier then taking a shower, drying off and walking out into steaming hot muggy air!

But it is nice to VISIT from time to time.

Scott Suyeto

Welcome to my backyard! I live a bout an hour from you and theres all kinds of wheeling oportunities here. So welcome to the chapter and I hope to see your name in red soon!

ryurabbit said:
Welcome to my backyard! I live a bout an hour from you and theres all kinds of wheeling oportunities here. So welcome to the chapter and I hope to see your name in red soon!

I will be joing NAXJA soon. It is a very good list with a great bunch of people.

Back