• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Thursday March 3rd at 7pm

We'll see. Last minute packing and wrenching for TDS.

Scott are you going to Tenn.?

Nope Tenn got canceled for me, so now I will be going to Reno for a few weeks to take care of some family business.... I also got my new elec fan controller in last week too, so maybe I can do some more work to my Jeep...

Dan Turner said:
Remi, you should be on your way to TDS that night...you have a score to settle with a certain mud hill, don't you???

LOL... I'll settle a score with that hill when there's going to be less people there (don't want to run over anyone as I'm sliding down it again :D)

lordoeuf said:
There's no parking at the Olde Ship. Where we gonna stare and gock at the XJs?

Thats what I was thinking. It's pretty hard to find parking on Harbor during the evenings. Let alone by The Olde Ship. Good luck y'all.

-Mike

lordoeuf said:
There's no parking at the Olde Ship. Where we gonna stare and gock at the XJs?
All the complaints should be directed to those who kept wanting it at the olde ship..... (Cal: it's the second time you suggested a place with bad or no parking :twak: )

I think you mean better parking. The location was good but the parking sucked.

-Mike

Sorry that I missed out, but I wrenched my back working on my beast yesterday... I also heard that the "Bangers & Mash" were brilliant... Oh well maybe next time...

Back