• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Marisha, AKA wolfheartak, Will Be Missed!

jjmat3

NAXJA Forum User
Don't know how many of you have met Marisha, but she is a great Gal. It sounds like she has decided to head back North to Alaska. I have only known you several months and I know I will miss that Smile and laugh! Keep in touch and let us know how you are making out up there. Be sure to post pics of that tundra wheelin'.
Take care, John

Thanks JJ! I will miss you all too, but I've gotta do what I gotta do. You'll let me drive your rig when I come to visit right? ;)

I'll be heading back up Mid-April. The runs in March will be my last ones, then I've got to get all ready to go (driving back). Say "hi" if anyone ever gets to AK and I'll show you around!

I'll keep in touch and let you all know how the wheeling is up North!

-Marisha

You are heartless!!
(and you can ask Dave T...I DON'T TAKE NO STINKIN' BYPASSES!!)
okay...there was that waterfall at Corral Canyon...but only that one time!
:laugh3:
See you at TDS?
Rick :sunshine:

You didnt have to move just to get out of giving me those pictures!

Wow, life goes on I guess. The few runs I was on with you were some of the best. Good luck to you.
KH

wolfheartak said:
Thanks JJ! I will miss you all too, but I've gotta do what I gotta do. You'll let me drive your rig when I come to visit right? ;)

I'll be heading back up Mid-April. The runs in March will be my last ones, then I've got to get all ready to go (driving back). Say "hi" if anyone ever gets to AK and I'll show you around!

I'll keep in touch and let you all know how the wheeling is up North!

-Marisha

Best of luck with everything. If you get bored of all of that white stuff and awesome scenery you always know where to find us *cough*smog*cough*traffic* here in southern california :laugh3:

Hopefully I'll be able to make one of the runs in March before you split.

goon amiss ya on the rides marisha! besides, they are the "scenic routes" not bypasses.....lol.
hey who knows, maybe you'll be the alaskan naxja chapter prez some day!
best wish, many happy trails!

:) Thanks for all the good words guys! I'll be headed out on April 13. Alaska has always been my home, and I need to go back where my family is.

-Marisha

Best Wishes Marisha!

Maybe we can have some type of going away wheelin party on the only free Saturday you have?

Thanks for your advice and friendship!

Robert

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
So WE aren't good enough for you huh??!!??
You gotta' have family !?!
I'm sooooo hurt....
I may never recover from the trauma...
:rattle:

I often daydream about moving away. Cashing in on my homes equity and slowing down my lifestyle. Then I remember that Im home here and have lots of family around. I guess if I have to be stuck here at least its a nice place. Alaska sounds like a nice place to call home too.
KH

ONly met you once, at the fender trimming party, but it was good talkin to ya and if I ever make good on my dream of driving up to AK and through the Yukon Territory, I'll send you a PM or something..:)

I have kind-of lost count on how many runs I have gone on with Mike and Marisha or how many runs they have gone with our club....But I can say for sure that Marisha is a very kind and fun person to be around. She has always supported anything to do with off roading and is always willing to jump in and help out in anyway she can. We will all miss her not being in our area but she will do a great job in any different area she moves to. So really this will help out a lot of off roaders in the AK area. I have lived all over the world and I know what it is like to be in an area that just does not fit my style even if it means leaving some very cool friends behind. Everytime it bums me out about her moving...I have to rethink it and look at it as ...Hey I have a very close and cool friend that I know I could call and say...hey Marisha, I coming out to AK and need a good trail leader to show me around. Have a safe trip and pick out some good trails for us to come out and check out...Later...Clint

Very well put Clint. My wife and I will definately be visiting Alaska in the future and Marisha Will be taken up on her offer of a place to stay. I lived there for 5 years as a kid and have always wanted to go back to visit. Hopefully they have a Jeep rental place up there so we can go wheelin' w/ Ya Marisha.

Marisha, All of us from Salt Lake that have wheeled with you in Moab will miss you. Good Luck in AK. I know what it's like to miss being home. I'm hoping to return to Montana sometime in the future. Let us know if you organize any Alaskan wheelin' trips. I would love to go up there and check it out.
Take Care,
Joe

Back