• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driving In Iraq In armored hummers

BadXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So we got picked up by the unit we were replacing and in the 20 minute drive to the new base a truck desides to swirve from the next lane and hit out armored hummer. He added his paint to our lovely tan paint job and took his doors off crushing in his entire left side of his truck. Then that night while we were conducting a night dismounted patrol the driver of our hummer hit a Chevy 1500, and a Jeep Cherokee. It was a sad sight to see it get demolished I mean why the fricking jeep for heavens sake!! Well I instructed him on why to aim at other vehicles instead of the jeeps! Well all is well my jeep is getting tons of mods on it since I get paid alot of money to be here aka no fed tax and extra pay also. Should be back for a couple weeks in november if you guys got a trip going I would love to go. will upload some pics as soon as I get my laptop hooked up to the internet of us driving the wrong way down a one way street during some crazy traffic and jumping medians. we basically just drive where ever we feel liek and over what we feel like. well see you all later...

Hey Bad.. :wave:
Thanks for your service....... keep your head down & watch your ass !
Be safe....
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ) :us:

bad xj.....dont worry, it gets better;) after awhile you'll start to aim at em, because you realize iraqi's dont like it when u barrel down the road chasing them with a humvee:D

That Hummer driver should be stung up!!!
Crushing a poor Cherokee like that!
(I'm sure the Chevy deserved it!)
Once again ....keep your head down!
Stay safe!
Rick R :sunshine:

Have fun chasin people around...:D Wish I could come spend some time out there...

I know I know, y'all are gonna tell me Iraq sucks, and I know it, but deploying motivates me, what can I say. Had fun in Afghan and we didn't even get to do anything.

Back