• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rollcage padding

Do be sure to check with your sanctioning body first!

:gag:

Go to Your local Wal-Mart, K-Mart or Target and get a $5 closed cell sleeping pad. One pad was enough to pad the cage in my CJ-5.

grasseater said:
summit racing in 3' lengths.
Something noteworthy: the SFI padding is only half a piece. What it means is that it will protect only one side of the tubin on the rollbar (don't trust the picture next to the product).

I just bought the summit padding and the one i have is a full wrap around with off set on the other side so it will squeeze in between the cage and the ceiling. Call Summit, they have it. Or go to the pool store and get it for cheaper.

xjrugger said:
I just bought the summit padding and the one i have is a full wrap around with off set on the other side so it will squeeze in between the cage and the ceiling. Call Summit, they have it. Or go to the pool store and get it for cheaper.
Yeah but is it the SFI rated one? Can you post the part number you ordered? Cause I have a feeling that you just got the standard foam padding.

Back