• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mj gears

trashedxj

NAXJA Member # 1386
hi i have a 94 xj but i know some grands come stock with 3.73 gears if anyone has a set from upgrading theres and you dont want them no more i'd be glad to take them off your hands for real real real real....cheap, like ill pay shipping and give ya like 10 bucks, i know its like a 1/1000000000 cnahe for getttin them that cheap but i never gots any money so let me know, email me bout it [email protected]

ZJ's have low pinion D30 gears, and your XJ has a high pinion D30, so those won't work for you. And many ZJ's have the aluminum D44 rear, which will not work in your XJ either. Your best bet is to look for a pair of axles from a junkyard 4-cylinder or 2.8 V-6 XJ and just swap the whole things in instead of paying to reset used gears in your existing housings.

sorry bout this i ment zj but i was just looking at mj's before so yeah sorry, and could you more explain the d30 differences, i never knew bout this!!!! thanx

Back