• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires ...i know...

StuckXJ

NAXJA Forum User
This topic has been questioned to death. I did a search and found lots of valuable info but now only one question remains... What one is better for a dd/trail rig, super swamper ssr or tsl radial. Ive narrowed it down to these two and I'm just ondering which one people like better. Sorry for another anoying tire thread...
-Steve D

neither...

SS TRXUS is what you need for a DD, that sees off-road too. Out performs the ssr on the road and in the dirt, out performs the tsl on the road, almost as good in the dirt. Will last longer than either tire, with DD road use. AND... they're cheap too.

Thats a good idea, i'll give it that... "I have a sawzall and had some trouble using it" look. A buddy of mine has 3inch lift and 31 inch truxus... but my tax returns can only alow for tires, lift comes in the summer. I know some wise jeeper once said lift then tires but... im a rebel without a cause
-Steve D

Trxus m/ts are the way to go for a dd/trail rig awesome love em

Back