• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How bad is this??

Gojeep

NAXJA Forum User
Looks not too bad from this view.

15_1_b.JPG

But wait until you see how the lift was done!!!

a6_1_b.JPG

What do you think of the welded coils?

2b_1_b.JPG

Gee I could really see that going flying down the highway!!

e4_1_b.JPG

All the info here in case you just have to have it ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13488&item=4528167013&rd=1

Thanks to Chris for finding this on the PNWJeep forum ;)

Well....... I donno but its not GOOD! :wierd:

Wow man.... I want one.... Hey, wheres the front diff?

maybe he don't need a front diff -- you know, since he's lifted soooo well 2WD is enough :p

A true work of automotive craftsmanship. Every gearhead should have one in his/her collection.

For 1500, it could serve for a little bit of fun. Or hell, but the thing, part it out, get more money for the wheels/tires, axles, motor, etc.

I especially like the welded-together coil springs.......

The guy better have a lawyer write up the bill of sale, that thing is a huge liability.

The really crazy stuff is what he writes about it in his ad:
Ebay Seller said:
it has a 4 and a half foot lift on it.
...the motor fits in this truck great. this is no typical 350 hack job thrown into an s-10.
...in order to finish the project just run the brake lines(which i have), install shocks, hook up steering, and have a driveshaft made. driveshaft is biggest part of the finishing process (edit: !!!!!) and runs about $300 to have one made for this truck.
...this is a 2 wheel drive truck, it could be converted to 4 wheel drive if desired, i only intended to use the truck for show and to show up some of the 4 wheel guys here in town by having a mini-truck taller than their fullsizes.
...another note, door handles are both shaved as is rear tailgate handle,(truck was formerly a lowrider), truck has door poppers and rear handle was re-located to the inside of the tailgate.
....paint on the motor has faded and the steel braided hoses don't look great either, the truck sat outside for 2 months while i was between garages, however everything still works fine.
....i have 2 front shocks and 2 rear shocks although the truck was designed to have 4 up front and 4 in back.
......the auction is as you see it. i'm already losing a ton at the buy it now price on just the truck alone. nevermind the motor and the tires and all the fabrication i have put into it. include all that and well you get the idea. please go price a decent 97 s-10 that is stock......you will see they go for about 3,000 without any mods at all.

Probably as good looking as that awesome suspension. I'd be embarrassed to be associated with that POS. I wouldn't even use it as a coaster. Yah you'd need that 10 ft pole just to see in it.

:gag:

this is the third board this has been posted on :D but i would love to buy it, then show up and cut that thing apart right in front of the owner. i'd keep the wheels a tires, maybe then engine, part the rest, and still make money all while chopping up this guys truck right in front of him :laugh2:

Back