• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ocotillo Wells Feb. 25-27th....

Jump This

Just another minion!
I will be leading a run Saturday morning Feb. 26th.
We will meet at the Main St. junction @ Hwy 78 in Ocotillo Wells @ 8:30 am.
The plan is for an all day run heading either thru split mountian all the way
to Hwy 8 and back or running thru washes to Superstition and back.
I need to check with the park rangers to see if there is any more fall downs thru the split mountian route.
This shouldn't be a too difficult run...only a few places that might add to the challenge and there are sufficient bi-pass routes for the faint of heart.
Plan on an all day run with no services (unless we make it to Ocotillo off of Hwy 8, there is services there)
For those who have not made it out for the wildflower blooms....THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED.
I am heading out for the Presidents weekend and won't be back until late Monday so I will check posts then and reply as nesc.
I think I got all the bases covered.....hmmmmm? I'm sure you all will let me know if I forgot anything!!
Rick R

Thanks for stepping up Rick. I will try to make it as well. Rough GPS point N33.14901 W116.15004 . You can look up Ocotillo Wells on mapquest or such and zoom in to find the meeting point.

Last call!
If nobody can make it for sure..(it is the weekend before TDS)
I will try to get you all together out here another day.
But..let me know if anyone wants to still make a run this weekend.
I would be happy to lead, follow or get out of the way of anyone planning on making it out here.
Rick R :sunshine:

Back