• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED!! 16" XJ Classic/Limited Wheels

woodkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a nice set of 16" XJ wheels from a late model Classic or Limited or the 16" wheels that come on the 60th anniversary XJs. Sorry i don't know the names of the wheels but there are only basically two designs. Please PM me or e-mail me if you have any forsale or know of a set.

Thanks
Lincoln

A price that makes it wirth while to find boxes to ship em....LOL They came on one of the many junk XJ's in my driveway I abught for parts. They are not the originals, but they sure do look nice.

the wheels on the 60th anniversary are called "ultra stars"... also found (reportedly) on the 2000 "freedom" edition and apparently some grands.

theese were off of my 01 classic, that i don't have anymore. but just to clarify for people what type are theese?
DSCF0017_0007.jpg

awesome, i'll be looking for those too. the lift was a 4'' trailmaster and the tires were 30'' wrangler rts's. when i knew that we would go bogging i would swap out to my 31'' thornbirds.

Back