• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory Wheels??

pa_muddin_xj said:
What size of wheels are available from factory? could you guys provide me with pics of factory wheels? thanks

15x6 steel, 15x7 steel or aluminum, 16x7 aluminum... also, rims from TJ's, YJ's, MJ's, ZJ's & KJ's will fit.

Thanks. i was looking on ebay and found a few of those. I was hoping there were at least a few 15in options, cause 16in tires are very expensive. By the way what size tire can i run on a stock 15 inch wheel? thanks

pa_muddin_xj said:
Thanks. i was looking on ebay and found a few of those. I was hoping there were at least a few 15in options, cause 16in tires are very expensive. By the way what size tire can i run on a stock 15 inch wheel? thanks

There are lots of sizes that will fit on the stock wheels... what will fit under the body depends on lift height, bumpstop length and fender trimming.

205/75R15
215/75R15
225/75R15
235/75R15
30x9.5R15
31x10.5R15

are all possible at stock height.

Which size will fit without any mods? will 235/75/15's fit? I had an s10 truck before and could fit them stock. i was wondering if they fit on the xj's too

Yes, all the sizes I listed will fit with little to no modification.

Back