• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from Virtue Flats, Baker City OR

Jeepstah

NAXJA Forum User
A group of us went and camped the night. There was some fun little creek/ditch trails that gave us some good flexing. I need to go back some time and explore the rest of the area, I heard there are some rocks out there to play on as well.
P2120128.jpg

P2120106.jpg

P2120102.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

I'm actually going to school in Walla Walla for the year, so if anybody knows of any other trails close to that area we have a good sized group of wheelers here at the school that are always up for adventure.

Define how close?
I am trying to get more people to go up to sunflower flats OHV park outside of Heppner Oregon, which is a couple hours from you..maybe 2.5?could be a fun weekend..

Jeepstah said:
I'm actually going to school in Walla Walla for the year, so if anybody knows of any other trails close to that area we have a good sized group of wheelers here at the school that are always up for adventure.

There's some pretty good stuff in the Blues, also some on the Umatilla Reservation but not sure how open that is these days.

Back