• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is There Still time??

xj8_8

NAXJA Member #1317
I think I will be able to go to your Winterfest. Is there time for me to get my membership paid and then get registered? Also is it OK if I bring some friends, a couple will be cherokees, but some will be wranglers and at least one will be a.....dare I say it.....a.....samurai....?

xj8_8 said:
I think I will be able to go to your Winterfest. Is there time for me to get my membership paid and then get registered? Also is it OK if I bring some friends, a couple will be cherokees, but some will be wranglers and at least one will be a.....dare I say it.....a.....samurai....?

There is still time. You can even register at the event, but not sure if there will be enough t-shirts. If you are not interested in the dinner or t-shirt you don't have to register. Your guests are also welcome. We don't have exclusive rights to the Badlands on that weekend. See ya there!

xj8_8 said:

Zuki's are the "in" thing right now. I know of at least one other that will be there that weekend that is sponsored by BLAXJA.

Iam also going to try to make it. I almost have my XJ back together.
I cut the rear 1/2 of the roof off, bobed it, dovetailed it, put 60's under it and full hydro steering. Its just about ready to bash on :)

Back