• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crager Soft 8's

Jeepsterboy101

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a vendor that has these in stock? Well, that aren't on back order. I just called quadratec and they said they are back order for a week or two there. And I would like to order these sometime today. Anywhere closest to Cali is best too, for shipping purposes. Thanks.

-Scott

Oh yea, sorry if this is in the wrong place....

www.google.com - tons of dealers.
BigO carried them in ca when i was in CA - then you pay tax, and markup rather than shipping and tax...

Try Americas Tire they got mine in 2 days

15 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4 in. Backspace

That would be the correct wheel to order right? It is going to be going on a 31x10.50 BFG tire. Looks like I will be getting them from Summit Racing. Thanks for the help.

graVes14 said:
id go with 4.5 if they have them. Thats the ideal BS for xj's with no trimming. imho 4 will stick out too much

your arguing over .5" about as long as 6 - things or:
------
That long...

I had 5 15x8 4"BS Soft 8's delivered to my door in Socal from Summit for under $200.

Sorry, to bring this back up again but the correct bolt pattern is 5 x 4.5 in right? Just about to order the wheels and I don't want to mess anything up. I searched and that's what I read on a few threads just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Back