• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full traction components

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
does full traction sell they're components seperately for those that just need LA components and not the entire kit? anyone run the FT kit with 8"?

brandon
Ps, or those with the CRS setup... any binding? comments

Last edited:
that sucks b/c i would definatly get their LA's if they just sold them w/out the kit, plus ive not heard much feedback on their other components like leafs, coils and TB's so im not quick to buy their kit. BTW does anyone have good feedback on the whole kit and not just the LA's?

Yes the whole kit is great. Ive had it for about a month and gone on a few trails , im a little hesitant because I dont have a SYE yet so I dont do anything to hardcore but the kit is great and it flexes alot in the front I know this because ive taken out one of my front fenders with the tire , I do agree though about seperating the kit I think they would have better sales if they did that because alot of people would rather run their own springs and whatnot , it was perfect for me and ill be adding 2" in spacers when I do the SYE. If you want any pics or more info email me at [email protected]

BRPL XJ said:
that sucks b/c i would definatly get their LA's if they just sold them w/out the kit,

if you can get them to sell just hte LA's let me know - im looking for some DB's by them

They do and will sell componets. Most of there parts are on back order right now.....But they will be filling them in the next week or so.....If you need componets id try call a local dealer and now FT themselfs. I run a 6" LA kit and i have componets on my 8" rig as well.

planefixer said:
From what I've heard/been told they will NOT separate their kit components.You have to buy the whole kit-AFAIK.

that is what i found when i asked them about their DB's...

Back