• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Casablanca Headlight Conversion

XJpax

NAXJA Forum User
So before people start in on me, I know this is a fairly worthless mod, but I thought it would be fun and an interesting project, and I had 2 TJ headlights and an extra grille/bezels lying around. I'll take pics soon, I'm still trying to figure out a few things with the buckets, but so far I've got the grill cut down to 6 slots and widened both bezels about 3 inches. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know, hopefully I'll be finished within the next week.

Also, where could I get these small d90-esque turn indicators?

xj%20front.jpg

I have had that conversion in the back of my mind ever since I saw the Casablanca XJ at a Jeep 101 in 1999. Please do a write-up when you're finished.

Now I won't be the first kid on the block to do this. I'm sooooo sad. :rattle:

Will do, unfortunately I lost my camera for a bit, but I can still CAD up how it worked. I was kind of amazed how easy its been so far.

Good thinking Fergie. LR wants too much for their lights (go figure). Northern Tool was disappointing as far as lights go, I may need to make a trip to the u-pull-it, either that or continue more customizing.

Back