• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear on 8th.... Gold MOuntain

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Since cleghorn is closed, new plan is Gold Mountain. From what I see the trail looks good :) :)...

And who knows we might strike gold..... so the new plan is gold mountain :) :)
Let me know if you're interested so that I can start a rough headcount
Meeting time would be around 9am someplace in the neighbourhood of the trail (I'll post more info by Friday)

Remi aka Kejtar
P.S. Everyone must have suitable tow points, a CB and regular daily supplies :) If you have any questions drop me an email or pm me.

SUUUUURRRRREE!:rolleyes:

Sequoia... the only more info that I can think of is the info about the precise spot as to where we meet, and for that I have to pull out a map (which is at home :) )
Kejtar

Meet at discovery center or dump road or?

I there!

I will be there after all its my backyard!:bunny:

T-23 HOURS AND COUNTING!

I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, what the hell, I'm ready to go!:bunny:

Looks like ill be done with my lift.....Maybe i can get Mike Lockjaw to come with me. Gold Mountain trail ends at the start of John Bull right? hmmmmm we'll see. Now i gotta call LOCKJAW

Robert

Yeah you'd better make it out man, otherwise I'll really start calling you queensize!

FYI: The approximate GPS coordinates of the discovery center are:

N: 342° 15.769'
W: 116° 54.359'

Sequoia

Oh, and CB on channel 4 I take it?

Hahahaahhaa Just follow QUEENSIZE........If ya can......Bahahhaha.......Gotta run to the tire stop to have my 33s popped on.

Laters'
Robert

"U"-Turn Trail? LOL Just Kidding, World Wide.
See Y'all Sun.

Tim

BTW, I did John Bull a couple of weeks ago, sounds like a plan.

well potentially there is some interest in John Bull and I think that some of us might give it a shot (we should have more then enough time :) )

TBent... yup... after we finish the first one... we have to make a UTurn to come back to John Bull :) :)

One more thing.... CB's on channel 4 :) So if you're driving up and trying to reach us someone should be on.
Kejtar

Back