• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kargo Master rack mounts?

I have those mounts. Pretty solid so far, although I havent put it to any major test yet. Maybe others can chime in. I know there are tons of people out there that have this set-up...

I had their original style gutter mounts and they broke within two weeks. All I had up there at the time was a 32" spare. Oh, and the rack would shimmy side to side something fierce. Very flimsy mounts for such a cool looking rack. Anyhow, I called them and they acknowledged the problem with the mounts and said they were redesigning them, but I gave up on dealing with them and went with Garvin. No noise, no shimmy... great rack! Maybe the new Kargomaster mounts are better though.

i have them and i carry a 30X9.50 spare and hilift jack on mine also use it as a platform to hold my 230lb to cut limbs off the tree. no trouble so far. 2 trips to Uwharrie.

Back