• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Member in Issaquah

Funny that you should ask! I just saw something here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46914

:) Welcome aboard! There's a thread about a Snow Run on the 19th. read it through for details...

Again, Welcome aboard! Great group of folks here. By the way! Give a wave to the Oregon, Idaho and Eastern Washington folks too! (There's even a lurker from Alberta!)! :wave:

If you have it posted on a website already, use
after it (no spaces in between).

We're trying to get a run in every month - there's some pics posted on my website from the last run: http://home.comcast.net/~mr_sniggly

wheelin4cheap said:
here goes...
Nice looking ride! Hope you can join us on the 19th to put it thru some paces.

I got my new shocks today (OME) and have the RE 6030 superflex on order to arrive next week (Thanks, Phil!). I also started discussion with Tom Woods on the SYE (no Hack and tap here). I'll do the measurement when the lift is done.

I don't think I will have it done by the run on the 19th. My son wants to go, so I'll start the lift after the run and hope to be ready by the March run. If it's sooner, I may try to put a less formal trip together (Hey Jason! Whatchoo got down there near Yelm/Lacey!! I have the 2nd, 3rd and 4th off!) :) :cool:

Welcome to the group. Hopefully we will see you on the 19th. How do you like that Conferr rack? I am debating a wilderness rack or Kevin's offroad.

Mark? I have no clue what is down here, that would be entertaining, without getting us arrested. The way my weekend works, I will have the 2nd of March off. I would enjoy getting out to play. My Tranfer case is re-assembled and sitting on Brian's workbench curring.

Problem: He was planning on calling Tom Woods today to discuss this issue. If you look into where the Speedometer Gear goes into the Transfer case? The area it meshes up against, looks a little off, compared to stock. I just hope this thing makes it out of the garage by Monday. That would give me two days to fiddle on my OBA or CB.

Later
Jason

Jason...about the conferr rack...love it...it is the one piece welded model so it is very strong and looks great too! It was reasonably priced at just $210, delivered, including mounting brackets and freight shipping.

Here are a couple more pictures of that warn rockcrawler front bumper for you Phil:

jeepbumperside.JPG

jeepbumperfront.JPG

JeepFenderCut.JPG

wheelin4cheap said:
Hello everyone...I am new to NAXJA...Anyone know any decent trails near Issaquah?

Another Issaquah guy....right on....I am right up SR900. Welcome aboard and there is a little bit of wheelin out your way. I go up EVERY weekend and try to find new trails all the time. I am headed up Saturday to try this trail I found in Taylor River.

wheelin4cheap said:
Jason...about the conferr rack...love it...it is the one piece welded model so it is very strong and looks great too! It was reasonably priced at just $210, delivered, including mounting brackets and freight shipping.

Here are a couple more pictures of that warn rockcrawler front bumper for you Phil:
Aw crap! Now I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard!! ;) GREAT pics! Woohoo!! $$ I can hardly wait to see your rig in person!

(My wife is gonna kill me! - lets see...I quit smoking in July, that's $5 per day times...how many days? my return on investment is...um...er...hmm...) :|

mr_sniggly said:
(My wife is gonna kill me! - lets see...I quit smoking in July, that's $5 per day times...how many days? my return on investment is...um...er...hmm...) :|

I don't think you can think of the ROI like that. If you think about it you will live so much longer it will cost you more in the long run :) Particularly if you still have the jeep!!

Still the greatest investment in life you could make other than never starting to begin with:)

See you guys on the 19th. I figure next week we will work out the details and meeting time and place.

Michael

I am giggly as a School Girl. I have the 19th off and my XJ should be on the road by Monday.

JMotorsprt said:
I am giggly as a School Girl. I have the 19th off and my XJ should be on the road by Monday.
We want Pics!
(hmmm...now that I think about it...This might not be the appropriate statement to make following your, "giggly as a School Girl", statement - huh?). ;)

With the Tires as small as they were? It doesn't look that impressive. But I will grab a couple shots this afternoon.

Jason

Back