• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Disconnects

stp189

NAXJA Forum User
Any preferance on sway bar disconnects?

I don't know why, but I am having a funny feeling that the death wobble with overtake my XJ if I put disconnects in. Am I up in the night?:confused:

I dont run either swaybar at 6" and no DW. It all depends on your rig. I also have the Rancho adjustable too which makes it nice to adjust. I cant even tell I dont have swaybars and been running this for around 6 months. :D

I third the JKS disco. Just make sure, if you get them, about $200, that you get the second generation ones. They have grease fittings on both ends of the disco. Makes life alot easier when your pulling them off. Not to mention that they will accomidate up to at least a 6" lift. I have 8" on mine they are still almost level. Granted they are extended almost all the way out.

Definately go with the JKS!

crazy4moab said:
I third the JKS disco. Just make sure, if you get them, about $200, that you get the second generation ones. They have grease fittings on both ends of the disco. Makes life alot easier when your pulling them off. Not to mention that they will accomidate up to at least a 6" lift. I have 8" on mine they are still almost level. Granted they are extended almost all the way out.

Definately go with the JKS!

Go with the JKS, great all the way around.

They can be had for $118.00, not $200.00.

Death wobble has to do with insufficient caster. The discos don't have any impact on caster. Caster is adusted by control arm length or the shims on the rear end of the lower control arm.

Back