• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got seats?

spazegun2213

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted:
2 college students seeking 2 firm, yet supportive, Seats in an XJ, for winterfest. Lucky owner will get 2 go'fers and/or spotters

haha in all honesty

Anyone got a seat or two for my friend and I?

I dont have a solid recovery point in the front, and it looks like i might not have the time to get one on there before winterfest.

So, I'll bring up my jeep but looks like it cant play...
:(

You will have little trouble finding a ride, but like BLoose said, using a hitch for the rear and the axle for the front, the MWC will get you through the easy trail with no problems.
Get a ride on some hard stuff in the quarry, but you really should spend some time in your own seat on one of the easier trails.
You will regret it otherwise.
Some of my best wheeling ever was done on 235s, with stock gears, one locker, and no swaybar.

bgcntry72 said:
Some of my best wheeling ever was done on 235s, with stock gears, one locker, and no swaybar.

Cool, you just described my XJ. Looking more and more like I'll be there.

What was that about camping at the levee?

if you need seats - i got myself in the drivers seat - and as long as you know when to shut up - im cool with passengers...

btw - this is my rig:
1piej4

Fore Wheeler said:
correct me if I'm wrong, but that thing doesn't look very safe. what happens when you roll??

just curious.

it was a joke....

Fore Wheeler said:
correct me if I'm wrong, but that thing doesn't look very safe. what happens when you roll??

just curious.
Duh, there's no roof.

You jump clear, of course.

I'm glad you have your rock rails, I'd hate to see any damage on your bling-bling!!

spazegun2213 said:
Wanted:
2 college students seeking 2 firm, yet supportive, Seats in an XJ, for winterfest. Lucky owner will get 2 go'fers and/or spotters

haha in all honesty

Anyone got a seat or two for my friend and I?

I dont have a solid recovery point in the front, and it looks like i might not have the time to get one on there before winterfest.

So, I'll bring up my jeep but looks like it cant play...
:(

Great America is in Gurnee IL , not Attica IN.... I think you got the wrong forum!

Chewy

Back