• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone looking for a CJ7?

XJ Dad

NAXJA Forum User
I was talking to a guy at the driving range the other day about Jeeps and it turns out that he is trying to sell a 1983 CJ7. It's got the 6 cyl. with a 5 speed transmission. It was night so I didn't get a good look at it, but it's brown and has a little bit of rust. I think that he said he is asking $2300 or something like that. I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm sure someone is looking for one, and it turns out he's from Nebraska and went to school about 5 miles from me so I thought I'd try and help him out. It's a small world, I'm stationed out here with the Marines and run into someone that lived that close to me. Crazy. If you're interested shoot me a pm and I'll give you his phone number and you can call him for more information.
Wade

good morning. just wanted to get your friends number if his jeep is still available. i have a bud who lost his cj in a divorce and is looking for one. e-mail me at [email protected]
that is my work addy so i glance at during the day more often than my yahoo account.

Back