• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gears

bac XJ

NAXJA Forum User
what gears does everyone run? brand? i am looking to run 33'' tires so i am looking at 4.56 gears what are my options? how much will this cost?
thanks

-Brent

use the search button you will come up with more than enough info on what u want.

as for what gears, well let me return the qusetion what do you want to do with your rig run trails only? be able to accelerate like a bat out of hell? do you make long trips? and then comes all the other questions with that size tire what axles do you have do you plan on keeping it? do you plan on going with bigger tires ever? are you gonna put a locker in?

slapping a set of 33's on is not that difficult but building a rig that functions and performs the way you need it to takes more than big tires don't just ask what you should do look around and take a look at what other people use there rigs for and how it works for them then ask more detailed questions that people can answer.

dead_horse2.gif

Is JU down again or something?

Back