• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin' in Kansas

JEONLYEP

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys as your planning your wheelin' trips for this year keep the Kansas Krunch (June 3rd, 4th, and 5th) in mind. Here's a story about the first KK from 4WDrive Lines May 2000-July 2000 that has some photos of what you could expect to see there. (we just got a new web site, and in the transfer we lost a lot of photos that were on the old site. So maybe more photos to come)
It's at Shields KS about one hour north of Garden City, or one hour south of I-70 at Oakley Map
I'd like to show my club that there are more XJ's out there than just mine.

See ya'
Daryl

damn - right after i leave NE to go home for the summer
have a good time though

-Ranger

Hey Daryl,

That looks like an interesting event. I've penciled that in on my calendar. I did a google search and found this link to more pics:
http://www.southernhighrollers.com/trails/albums/kk_2004/page_01.htm

Think they'd have a problem with a last minute arrival? I might not be able to commit to the event until a day or two before. I like that it's kinda close to Colorado, so I might be able to attend for a Friday / Saturday.

Never thought I'd consider heading to Kansas to 'wheel........ :laugh3:

YELLAHEEP said:
Hey Daryl,

That looks like an interesting event. I've penciled that in on my calendar. I did a google search and found this link to more pics:
http://www.southernhighrollers.com/trails/albums/kk_2004/page_01.htm

Think they'd have a problem with a last minute arrival? I might not be able to commit to the event until a day or two before. I like that it's kinda close to Colorado, so I might be able to attend for a Friday / Saturday.

Never thought I'd consider heading to Kansas to 'wheel........ :laugh3:
No problem, we've never felt like there were so many rigs that we couldn't take one more.

Great Photos, I've been looking for those.

Last edited:
Back