• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What about the ladies run?

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Is there any interest in this? I wouldn't mind seeing it happen on Thurs. if we do it. I believe my ma wants to give it a shot behind the wheel. We could find a moderate trail and see what happens if anybody wants.

Sean

The old lady says if it ain't hard core she aint interested. What ever trail is chosen for this run it has to have a place where I can get her into an interesting position. It wouldn't be a trail run unless I can get her in trouble some where.

Matt

[img:99ca8a9cbe]http://home.earthlink.net/~pigie/_uimages/JeniAir.jpg[/img:99ca8a9cbe]

ladies' trail run

My daughter would be interested also. she is leading the Gold Bar Rim out to the Golden Crack on Saturday. That has some interesting spots. If its earlier in the week...say Thursday I'll be along to take pix for the Friday night slide show. We could get up our trail ride if we have several ladies willing to go.

Ladies run

I havn't forgotten about it. I just didn't hear alot of feedback. I'm thinking that it may be a good idea to wait until we are actually there to put together this run and yes we could make it on Thursday unless more ladies would be available on Saturday.
Give me your feedback please.
One option would be to make the Poison Spider run on Thursday the ladies run and stager the start times so that the other group running it would be either in front of or behind the ladies. Jason is leading that run for the day and his wife may want to drive it as well.
Just a thought

[quote:7a8fc773ee="FarmerMatt"]The old lady says if it ain't hard core she aint interested. What ever trail is chosen for this run it has to have a place where I can get her into an interesting position. It wouldn't be a trail run unless I can get her in trouble some where.

Matt

[img:7a8fc773ee]http://home.earthlink.net/~pigie/_uimages/JeniAir.jpg[/img:7a8fc773ee][/quote:7a8fc773ee]

Matt, will your rack hold up to UpperHell? This spot in particular.....I think you can do the rest, but this is what stops me from that trail....
[img:7a8fc773ee]http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=8437[/img:7a8fc773ee]

That's also why Brent cut the back of his apart....That'd put the wife in a 'predicament'....

[quote:76989b785a="FarmerMatt"]I wouldn't be afraid to put the pressure on the rack, but after looking at that spot last year it seems it would hit the rear window before it hit the rack. I'm not interested in taking out the rear window. :shock:

Matt[/quote:76989b785a]

You're probably right. I looked at it last time I was down there and just quit looking as mine is not 'worthy'.....as you watch rigs go through it, it's hard to get a feel for how an XJ would work that line. Everything I've seen go through there has been less than 92" wheelbase or so. I did see a shortbed Toyota go through there, but he doesn't have a rear window to worry about. He really rubbed his A-pillar though.

Back