• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lockright question

shawn_c

NAXJA Forum User
Does any know if a lockright/ezlocker type of locker from a TJ dana 35 will fit in a 1988 XJ dana 35? I know the c-clips wont be an issue, but I was told there may be some other problems?anyone?

C-clips and/or ABS are the only variables!

there is no difference, when they sold me my d35 lockrite the box actually says "TJ dana35c"

They sell 2 models for the D35,#2310 and #2311,this is from their chart!
#2310 for Non-C/clip, Non-Abs
#2311 for C/clip,ABS

Those two models mentioned above, 2310 and 2311 have a different carrier option. The outside diameter of the side gears are different. from 87-93 (2310)had different carriers than those from 1993-05 (2311). I ran into this issue with mine, bought the 2310, didn't fit, returned to richmond gear, they sent me the 2311, even though they had all the info on my axle they still sent me the wrong one the first time. I would call Tech support at richmond to make sure you get the right one. Cause its a PITA to get it all opened up just to have to put it all back together cause you have the wrong part. I'm guessing you need the 2310.

Back