• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tire rubbing on full traction long arms?

wyzeguy190

NAXJA Forum User
I was just wondering if anyone out there has experiencied tire rub with the full traction long arm kit? I'm running 33"-12.5"-15" trexus sts radials w/black rock crawlers (15"-8")-standard backspacing..had to opt for 1.5" wheel spacers just to turn sharp.

Mine will rub on the arms but i just adjusted the steering stops. Im running 33 x 12.5 x 15 baja claws and im having more problems with the fenders then the arms. The kit is awesome i think , how about you.

yeah, it is an awsome kit..it replaced my 4.5" rustys kit and i'm deffinantly happy!..i cut a good bit out of my front fender wells for tire clearence..i think i could fit 35"s no problem, if only i could afford to upgrade the axles..

lol , i know its kinda sad , im running fully stock axles , dana 35c and dana 30 with 3:07's :tears: . Next on my list has to be a winch though , i keep getting in over my head and having to get rescued.

Back