• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For you guys with 8.8's

WobblesXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've found a pretty good deal on an 8.8 with discs. My question is for you guys running 33x11.50x15 on this axle. What backspacing are you using in the rear and what spacing in the front to even them out?

Get some quality wheel spacers (like from spidertrax). That way you can have 4 rims with the same bs'ing.

(that's what I did) :wave:

it might rub with stockers, i assumed with 33's you were running more bs tho.

33's and stock wheels is going to rub alot up front

i was just saying i would not run two differnt sized wheels so you can rotate them or whtever

LouisianaZJ said:
it might rub with stockers, i assumed with 33's you were running more bs tho.

33's and stock wheels is going to rub alot up front

i was just saying i would not run two differnt sized wheels so you can rotate them or whtever

Yeah I guess I should have been more clear. What backspacing are you guys running with the 8.8 so that it doesn't rub in the rear or the front.

when i first did the swap my stock rims with 31x10.5's rubed on the spring clamp bolts. i now have 33x13.5 ltb's and they are about an inch from the bolts o yea there on a 15x8 rim with 3.75 bs. rember if you have a wide rim the tire will be moved a little further away from the car side of the rim giveing you more room between control arms and the rear springs. my wheels rub when turned all the way and that is with 3.75 bs

Back