• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys Exaust system

jayeepxj

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone bought one of these systems? I am talking about the Cat-back with the Flowmaster muffler and His intake system with the K and N filter?

If so how do they work and how long have you been running it?

Does anyone know where i can get Rustys Parts in Canada?

anyhelp is awsome.

I'm running it. Cat back Flowmaster 50 series delta flow with the coffee can shaped K&N that comes with it. Had to alter the front CCV tube leading to the valve cover(cut it shorter). It sounds good. Not too loud, not too soft. Just right. The intake has a high pitched whistle to it at certain open throttle positions.
I can't really see much of a performance difference though.

Dang! Rusty's has a Flowmaster Delta 50 for $79.95? Best I found last week was $105 around here...

Ditto what most say. I just have the K&N and airtube, but also the throttle body spacer. I noticed a pretty big difference when I first installed it. I also had a Dynomax exhaust put in, so that helps as well. The whistle the filter makes is kinda cool, but it can get kind of annoying as well. That's not Rusty's fault, just the way the filter is. GOod bargain for good power I think.

yea a flowmaster is gonna be one of your better bets to go with i have a 40 series on my jeep and no cat sounds excelent and the flowmaster is pretty strong i have drug it across rocks and i only has a couple dents in it i did the same thing to my factoy one and nearly crushed it.

Trent

Back