• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heavy Duty springs and coils

stu's jeep's

NAXJA Forum User
ok i have a 96 xj it is my daily driver my spring's are saginging in the rear any one know of a place to get a HD set .I was going to go with oem but i want to step to the next level also if i replace the rear spring's in the back the the front is going to be lower so i want to do a set front and rear. I want to even go 1" higher all round with out any spacers :sunshine: :sunshine:

I would go with Factory Up Country Springs. They give you a 1 inch lift. I believe Quadratec sells them for about 65 each spring pack for the rear

Yeah, go with factory Up Country. Todd at Bradshaw Jeep should be able to fix you up with part numbers and a decent price. I have the part numbers at home, but I'm traveling at the moment and can't access them for you. I think I've posted them in the past, though, if you want to search.

Up Country suspension rides 1" higher than "stock" and has a slightly higher spring rate.

Next step beyond that if you want to do it right would be a complete OME suspension. That's about a 2" lift, and everyone who has it says it rides better than stock.

well i guess i will call Bradshaws my jeep has 90K on it and i do not want it to be a money pit that is why i would rather go with a 1" lift and 235 15's and still be a good commuting car :rattle:

Back