• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

arb

Am I the only one that this Q is not making sense too? :confused:

Maybe try and clarify?

trailrunner said:
anyone know if the spiders from the d30 30 spline will fit in the d30 27 spline? sent arb a pm but no answer yet.

I believe the entire diff is differenent. I can't find the part numbers but I'm pretty sure the carrier bearings are different between the two. The hole in the 27 spline isn't large enough for the 1.31 30 spline to go through so they use a larger end and a low profile bearing.

Lincoln said:
I believe the entire diff is differenent. I can't find the part numbers but I'm pretty sure the carrier bearings are different between the two. The hole in the 27 spline isn't large enough for the 1.31 30 spline to go through so they use a larger end and a low profile bearing.

OH snaps! I bet that means a regular D30 install kit won't work w/a super 30 kit! :hang:

Im thinking he wants to just buy some replacement gears for a Super30 and install them in his std D30 carrier,that answer would be NO!

RCP Phx said:
Im thinking he wants to just buy some replacement gears for a Super30 and install them in his std D30 carrier,that answer would be NO!

So what gears do you use?

hjeepxj said:
So what gears do you use?

I was refering to side gears in the diff itself!

Back