• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtf

tried it
the codder pin just bent all day long...

ya get what ya pay for

Cha CHING!

Wow, $20 for $5 worth of parts.

But honestly they really aren't that bad. I used the same set up when I still ran my sway bar. Just keep a hammer handy and you will be fine. The pins do wear though.

96XJCLASSIC said:
Wow, $20 for $5 worth of parts.

But honestly they really aren't that bad. I used the same set up when I still ran my sway bar. Just keep a hammer handy and you will be fine. The pins do wear though.

i use this to, your right its not that bad, as long as you keep your eyes on the pins and washers for wear. its worth the $5 not the $20....

Wouldn't it be almost $25 after shipping?

Now I'm wondering for my rig, what size are those parts if I wanted to make my own from hardware store parts?

its what keeps fat people from falling over

I personally like a bolt (end drilled for pinning), pin and a wingnut. Crank the wingnut tight, stick the pin through the hole so the wingnut can't leave.....$5 would leave you some change...

i just drilled a hole in hte bottom bolt of mine and then threw the top of the endlink. it worked for a while but broke a couple pins.

Joking of course :laugh3:

My bar is gone since I kept breaking links, flexing witout disconnecting will do that.

:arrowr: back on topic I also think that having the disconnect at the top with a wing nut is easier to dc than havin it at the bottom. I had both top and bottom disconnects for a while which was nice because you can take the whole link off so you dont have to tie it up when dc'd

pull pin and GO !!
grenade.jpg

Swaybars are like gaybars but they go both ways!
Be an excellent addition to those "billet aluminum" lift blocks!

Back