• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ILFWDA Club of the Year

TJ-RUBI

NAXJA Forum User
The Illinois Four Wheel Drive Asociation announces ...

Club of the Year Award

ILFWDA has created a new award for Club Association members.

One of our goals this year will be to bring some competition to our member clubs, with the hope to bring participation, awareness, unity and acknowledgement to all our member clubs.

A point scale will determine the ILFWDA Club of the Year. (COTY) Examples include:
  • Board Membership.
  • Delegate attendance at General Meetings.
  • Participation at our yearly events, which are Stormin’ Springfield, Summer Convention and “United We Ride".
  • Volunteering.
  • The hosting of a variety of events.
  • Promotion of your club activities and club expansion.
  • Public relations and business referrals.
  • The promotion of the Illinois Four Wheel Drive Assoc. and its Sponsors.

COTY points will be awarded for the many interesting activities listed above and others, which are in the official rules and regulations. These points also permit comparison and competition with your peers.

Special Event sheets, for easy completion for COTY points, will be available from the ILFWDA website. www.ilfwda.org

The official rules and regulations are available from … http://www.ilfwda.org/downloads/ilfwdacoty.doc

There are many easy methods to gain points for COTY. Check back on our website for additional info and a points chase throughout the year.

Please contact me if you want to participate in this fun program or if you have any questions.

Good luck! Happy Trails!

Tim Haeussler
AKA: TJ
TRJC member
VP ILFWDA
[email protected]

Don't forget to vote for GLJT.
They are at risk of losing their 4x4 TopSites status.
Don't make them start charging to join!

would love to get the midwest chapter signed up ... only $25/yr for up to 25 members ... $50 for up to 50 ... think of the status
bling.gif

TJ
ILFWDA
membership coordinator

Rev Den said:
Any original ideas? or just copy and paste?

Rev

we (especially Chad from central IL jeep) spent a lot of time making it personal ... started out with IFWDA coty (with permission) and tweeked it ...

it will be fun trying to bring some unity to the gangs ... "feel the love" so to speak.

I'm serious .. if we unite just once, for one cause, we may be able to "get'r dun"

TJ

bgcntry72 said:
Don't forget to vote for GLJT.
They are at risk of losing their 4x4 TopSites status.
Don't make them start charging to join!

It'll be interesting to see how a club with 13 paid members attempts to maintain the status.

vote for the "underdog" in 2005.

IBGLJTSPAM.

I think this is a sweet opportunity for us!

I always wanted to be a member of the best club.........in Illinois.
We should work towards trying to be the best damn club we can be.......in Illinois.

Can I change my name to Illini Terry?

OK...maybe I am alone here, but, here is what bothers me.

TJ...you have started 4 posts on these boards, all of them in one way or another ask for money. You seem to come here only to cultavate a cash crop for your orginazation, without any expense on your part. Maybe if you actually paticipated on these forums for something other than your own gain, you may find us more receptive to your message.

JMHO

Rev

Rev Den said:

TJ...you have started 4 posts on these boards, all of them in one way or another ask for money. You seem to come here only to cultavate a cash crop for your orginazation, without any expense on your part. Maybe if you actually paticipated on these forums for something other than your own gain, you may find us more receptive to your message.

JMHO

Rev

Taking advantage of a warranty after wheeling or posting/soliciting on NAXJA without contributing...

No difference

:firedevil

Rev Den said:

JMHO

Rev

x3.14

I like pie!

AND the Chief!

Beezil said:
It'll be interesting to see how a club with 13 paid members attempts to maintain the status.

vote for the "underdog" in 2005.

IBGLJTSPAM.

We have 13 paid members?

What status are we maintaining?

And BTW...we do charge to join, along with a sponsorship period. :lecture:

Back