• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poison Spyder Bumper

caseylawrence said:
does anyone have the poison spyder brawler front bumper pics i can see? i am thinking about that bumper but i want to see different angles of it. thanks

They are just putting thier name on BPI fab. bumpers. Go to BPI's site and check them out, its the same thing ;)

BPI is out and Poison Spyder took over their designs. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is how it went. I contacted BPI for their rear bumper and they directed me to PS a while back. Crazy thing is that PS is charging more then BPI did for the bumper. When I asked the guy what changed he said he put their touches on it. It's a lot more.... better be some nice touches. :lecture:

btray

www.projectxj.com

Yes PSC bought BPI, and yes, they are charging more $ for the same bumper.

After BPI sold the marketing to PS, the bumper was supposedly beefed up a bit as well for the "Brawler" image - whatevvah.
rolleye.gif
I've got a few pics of the install including profile shots at http://www.yuccaman.com/jeep/bpi.html

yeah, the PSC prices are really high... i think the rear bumper and tire carrier are around $1200. WHOA! i could buy some dubs for my XJ with that $$$ wait dubs are for soccer moms now.

brandon

Back