• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000/2001 cherokee sport graphics..

Rowdy

NAXJA Forum User
I like the looks of the newer graphics and call outs on the cherokees and went to the dealer and was told I needed the last 9 digits of the VIN to properly locate these decals and what not. Could someone help me out?

cheers,
Rowdy

P.S - yeah yeah.. I know it's a ricey type thing... but they just look THAT much better :)

You can also check out Jeeps Are Us , click the Cherokee link, then click the "Cherokee 1981 - 2001 Accessories" link... scroll down some and you can find some graphics...

Yeah.. the Decals on the doors and tailgate that say CHEROKEE SPORT.

Or emblems or whatever else you want to call em.

Cheers,
Rowdy
98 XJ

I changed from the stickers that came on my 97 Sport to the chrome emblems that came on the '01 Limiteds. Much nicer now.
All I asked the dealer for was a set of chrome emblems from a '01. No VIN required. I don't know why your dealer is being 'graphic police'.

Rowdy said:
Yeah.. the Decals on the doors and tailgate that say CHEROKEE SPORT.

Or emblems or whatever else you want to call em.

I believe the the Jeeps R Us link in a message above has everything you need. (Which ain't much).

My 00's inventory is:

"Jeep" ... on front grille surround.

"Jeep" on left, "4.0 LITRE" on right ... of the tailgate.

"Cherokee Sport" spelled out on each door.

4x4 on the rear corners, under the window.

And I'm tempted to buy a pair of "Trail Rated" badges from the site... just to piss off the guys who have newer Jeeps...

Den

Back