• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tera 2Low for 231...

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Hello So Cal chapter.... I posted in the for sale forum also...

I have the Tera 2 low kit out of my 231 for sale, is 6 months old and used only twice.. $150.00

This the 2wd selcector kit only...I do not have a 4:1 t-case...

Scott.

Last edited:
Clean-RC said:
Hello So Cal chapter.... I posted in the for sale forum also...

I have the Tera 2 low kit out of my 231 for sale, is 6 months old and used only twice.. $150.00

Scott.
I that the 4to1? is it a 2wd only kit? if it's a 4wd kit I'll buy it I'm in Westminster

How hard is it to install. I put in the SYE pretty quickly.

Give ya $120.00 for it. If nobody else wants to pay that much consider it sold for that price. Reason I offer less is that I can get a brand new from the manufacturer for $160.00 if you know the right people.

ryurabbit said:
Give ya $120.00 for it. If nobody else wants to pay that much consider it sold for that price. Reason I offer less is that I can get a brand new from the manufacturer for $160.00 if you know the right people.
Hey Rabbit... should you end up with it, how about putting it into my tcase first for testing purposes :D

Back