• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Summer BBQ

JHKolb

NAXJA Forum User
Any chance we may have another NAC BBQ like we did at Chris's? It'd be nice to get together again in a non-trail ride setting to hang and talk XJ!

BTW - Did a certain member with the initials J B renew their membership yet? :lol:

We can have another one at my house if you want to, they are out making my yard bigger for us right now. Let's pick a date in July or August.

How about Aug 10th or 11th? Kinda mid summer lull happening for me around then.

I have horseshoes... and a pair of guest rooms available. I live about 40 minutes from CHW if anyone needs to crash.

I have horseshoes, volleyball, and all those lawn games but an extra set of shoes couldn't hurt. Let me make sure the 10th is OK, it sounds good. Should we do a pine barrens run the next day?

You know, I might actually be able to make a trip up that weekend.

ya know ...

... if this is to be in August that might just be enough advance notice that I can make it! Keep me posted as to what the date settles out to be and I'll try to plan for it. It's about time I make a NAC event of some sort, before ya'll start thinking I'm a hermit :D

Please, PULEEZE don't make it the weekend of August 10th. I'll either still be on the way back from Colorado, or just back and needing to wash laundry, stow camping gear, etc. One week later would be better, and two weeks later would be even "more better."

I can do the weekend of the 17th also, just not the following one after that.

Looks O.K., I have a big event the next day so I won't be able to stay to late or make a trail ride the next day.

Chris, Let us know if we need to bring any "stuff".

NAC BBQ

The weekend of the 17th looks like it will work for me at this time. It will be good to see some of you again. :roll:

The 17th is still a go for me. For planning purposes I may have 1 additional guest. Will advise as the time grows nearer. :lol:

Can we do it later?

Ditto Eagle. I'd love to come but the weekend of the 10th I am moving and have all of the follow-up worlk associated with that to take care of. The weekend after or 2 weeks later would be even "more better."

Do we have a firm date on this? Is it the weekend of the 17th? I hope so, I can't make the following weekend.

Back