• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet and Greet

i thought it was on the 1st thursday if it was i wouldnt be able to go cuz in about 2 hours i am off to mammoth till saturday but since it is next thursday looks like i can make it! remy you know anyone that will do a fuel pump for a good price? let me know

Next thurs works great for me.....gives me a chance to get my jeep running again...it ate the flywheel last week....

p.s. Kevo...give me a call, I can do the fuel pump for ya....

kev0 said:
i thought it was on the 1st thursday if it was i wouldnt be able to go cuz in about 2 hours i am off to mammoth till saturday but since it is next thursday looks like i can make it! remy you know anyone that will do a fuel pump for a good price? let me know

Is your fuel pump accessible from the front or the top?

hell if i know ha ha i just got back from mammoth like an hour ago spent about 300 bucks.... later today i am gonna go pick up my check and see how much money i have and after that i will see how much money i have and see if i can get the fuel pump this weekend

doesnt look like i am going to be able to make it because on thursday i work 7-1230 at night so yea maybe next month now haha

Sorry guys...couldn't make it. Had to come home and spend over an hour on the phone with Cingular trying to get a warranty exchange. See you guys at the next one.

xjohnnyc said:
Sorry guys...couldn't make it. Had to come home and spend over an hour on the phone with Cingular trying to get a warranty exchange. See you guys at the next one.
They really must love you: first a phone @ Moab... now another one? :D

Kejtar said:
They really must love you: first a phone @ Moab... now another one? :D
Yeah, I got this phone the day after returning from Moab. So it was only 4 months old. I've had bad luck with cell phones.

So next month's M&G will be at the Olde Ship?

xjohnnyc said:
Yeah, I got this phone the day after returning from Moab. So it was only 4 months old. I've had bad luck with cell phones.

So next month's M&G will be at the Olde Ship?
Yup, almost right next door to the in and out :D

Y not the Old Ship in Santa Ana? It's a little more central...

Robert

rpraterxj said:
Y not the Old Ship in Santa Ana? It's a little more central...

Robert

Actually quite often we have people come in from outside of OC (909 and 951 area codes) so going to the one in Santa Ana makes it harder on them. Come on: it's not that far from Costa Mesa to Fullerton :D

Distance wise, you're right. But it's over an hours drive at that time.

Seriously, I will make it to one really soon. My schedule is just pretty packed through the week with work, school, wife, & 17 month old.

Later

RP

rpraterxj said:
Distance wise, you're right. But it's over an hours drive at that time.
Yup, so is getting into Santa Ana for most of the rest of the people :) Fullerton is nicely accessible from many directions with the ability to avoid freeways.

Now what I should do is get one going next to my house (someplace in Westmisnter area :D) but then again that puts out people coming in from outside of the OC.

Back