• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4 cruise night

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Every friday night Flames restaurant in Northridge holds a cruise night, the vehicles that show up there are mostly classic hot rods, to newer muscle cars. Well its about to change a little ... To anyone who'd like to come, we'll be there this friday night. I called and spoke to them, some vehicles start to show up around 3pm(my guess is these are the old retired folks that have anything to do on a friday afternoon) but the rest show up at 630pm- and it goes till about 930-10pm. The lady i spoke to happened to mention her husband who is the owner is also a avid 4wheeler and that he'd like to join us, and also suggested if we have enough vehicles that we should start a 4wheel night on saturdays.
anyway the place is called Flames its on the corner of Corbin and Plummer, in the Kmart shopping center.
9350 Corbin Ave.
everyone gets 10% off food

Keep us informed on this, especially if one get set up on Saturday nights. Northridge is a little too far from OC on a Friday night.

Hmmm, sounds like fun.

Maybe once a month Friday night M&G there for the North folks?

--ron

its a 4x4 cruise night not a Jeep Only night... everyone is welcome... we all have the same intention.
If i werent a jeep owner id be wheeling Yotas.. my buddys rig
IMG_4393.jpg

Hey everyone, a quick update on the 4x4 cruise night, the 1st one went well, had about 8 or 9 rigs show up, a couple nice jeeps and some well built toyotas. The next one will be on Feb 19th, Sat at 6pm, were hoping for a better turnout from the Jeep community so if u have nothing to do, stop by geta bite to eat meet some new people.

Well the weather has warmed up a bit, and were gonna give this another shot hoping we could slowly get a bigger turnout. This might be a late notice for some of you so i apologize. The Cruise nite will be happening tomarrow night at the original location Flames in Northridge.We Will be there between 530-6pm, This is also been printed in the Cal4Wheel In Gear paper in hopes of getting the word out. : )

ruggedjeep said:
Well the weather has warmed up a bit, and were gonna give this another shot hoping we could slowly get a bigger turnout. This might be a late notice for some of you so i apologize. The Cruise nite will be happening tomarrow night at the original location Flames in Northridge.We Will be there between 530-6pm, This is also been printed in the Cal4Wheel In Gear paper in hopes of getting the word out. : )

Hey Rugged Jeep, how long are you guys out there for? I'm going out to Simi Valley tonight as my wife has the help her mom with some party. Since I'll be in the area I'll come by. I'm leaving my hose in Gardena around 4:30 should probably be in that area (depending on traffic) about 6:00 ish....

Scott Suyeto

ruggedjeep said:
Bump... This saturday April 30th 6pm, cmon by.

See ya there. Got my XJ covered in crap up in Gorman today, so I figure I'll bring it by to offset the bling factor :D

Back