• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any spare bottle jacks out there?

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
I could use a couple of spare bottle jacks to use in supporting my ceiling while I install a new header for a sliding door. Any body got some old ones floating around to donate to the cause?

SeanP

i do

hey i do i think i might have one or two.
o by the way r u going to the con this weekend? what time u leaving friday, and if u r could bryan and i drive up with u.

kent

if u want to call me call me at 223-5795!

Sure, I guess so. I have one bottle and one of the scissor lift kind. When do you need them by??? I will be in Sac. Wed. and Thurs. Call me to let me know (209) 495-7451.

Rob

Stoney:

I am planning on leaving after work on Friday. Yes, you can wheel in with me on Friday. I will be going all the way into Buck, most likely and then going all the way thru the con on Sat AM.

Sean

Rob:

Would be cool if you could swing by while you are up here. You want your cherry picker back, also? No hurry to get it out of my garage

do u know about what time?

I will let you know what day asap. It may be a little while before I get that cherry picker back. I rarely get my truck from my employees so I have to arrange it. If I can I will get it out in the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

I think mine is still under the XJ seat. When would you like it? I work by Arco if that makes meeting any easier.
Call me at the office 920-3311 xt229.

JP

Back