• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench help request

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
I'm starting to feel buried up to my eyeballs in work trying to prepare for BOTW and building parts for the Winterfest raffle.
Can anyone come out and help me out by doing my steering box rebuild? I have all the parts and bearings for the job but just no time to do it.
You name the Saturday.

If you have good instructions, I'll be happy to experiment on yours before I attempt mine :laugh3:

Let me know when and I'll come up and help out. Not sure how many hands can fit in a steering box, but I'll help. Any other projects you need done?

Les

sounds like plenty of hands but if push comes to shove and time runs out or no hands actually show give me a call... I'm only 4 minutes up the road... 219.746.5754

OK, I'm gonna suggest Feb 5th or 12th - whatever works best for the majority.
I also suggest that we make this a "work on Brad's junk only" day, as he's selflessly given the use of his shop and his time to help everyone else, with very little getting done on his rig during all these wrenchfests.
We need to make sure he represents the MWC well at BOTW, and doesn't wind up being part of the Colorado "no-show crew" :laugh3:

I appreciate the great response. I'll be there every Saturday so whatever works best will work for me.

If I was closer I'd be there to meet some of you guys, Good luck with it and BOTW. John

Why don't we see how much we can get done on the 5th, and if needed we can continue on the 12th.

Who all is available on the 5th, so Brad will know how much work to have ready for us?

Bring it over to my house on Saturday and I'll do the steering box for you.

Plus you can show me your new BOTW tires.

Okie Terry said:
Plus you can show me your new BOTW tires.
homemade_spare.jpg

HOMER SIMPSON said:
MMMMMMMMMMMM donuts!

I'll plan on coming up the 5th.

Les

PS: Those are some pretty mean looking tires Sean.

lbexj said:
Those are some pretty mean looking tires Sean.
The funny part is, he's not kidding, those have to go on to get it in his trailer. Even then, it'll be close.

kid4lyf said:
The funny part is, he's not kidding, those have to go on to get it in his trailer. Even then, it'll be close.
Well, Sean's fits even with the marshmallow flares.

Okie Terry said:
Well, Sean's fits even with the marshmallow flares.
You haven't seen mine lately. Since I'm doing the cage I felt the need to look more hard core; thus my new wheels with negative 6" of BS (6" front spacing?).
This way I can feel (and look) like I'm full width.

kid4lyf said:
You haven't seen mine lately. Since I'm doing the cage I felt the need to look more hard core; thus my new wheels with negative 6" of BS (6" front spacing?).
This way I can feel (and look) like I'm full width.

:laugh2:
I will buy you a 'Don't follow me, you won't make it' sticker as my contribution since I can't make it down to help wrench.
Those WCGIC cats should dig the hell out of that.
:laugh2:

lesslimited said:
Why don't we see how much we can get done on the 5th, and if needed we can continue on the 12th.

Who all is available on the 5th, so Brad will know how much work to have ready for us?

Possible on the 5th...

Back