• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new wheel bearing time

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
my bearings are pretty much shot i think. i got a bad kinda grindish noise around 25mph.. up front .. they have been going for a while.. how much should i expect to pay for new ones? anyone make heavy duty ones. im new to this and learing as i go.. im going to be running 32s or 33s instead of my 31s very soon.. thanks guys

keiht h

I dont know about hevy duty ones, but regular replacement bearings are about $125 or so. Check somewhere like Quadratec.

got timken ones from autozone for about 130 i think. 1 year warranty and running 33's with mud i am sure i will be cashing that one out

I just paid 135 a piece for mine. Don't forget while you are doing the bearings to replace your front u-joints. You might also want to think about doing your brakes and rotors at the same time. While I was at it I did my front locker and converted my front VD D30 to a one piece axle.

Patrick

i bought these from tapco international. they are in the brakes section. $80 each + $25 shipping. i haven't installed them yet as my problem didn't turn out to be bearings and if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Dana_30_Hub_Assembly.jpg

Back