• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 cherokees for sale

Terry

NAXJA Forum User
I know there is a place to post things for sale on the forum but I would like to sell these cherokees local.
- 1995 4 door stick with 166k miles on it. Runs great has a few scratches and a few small surface rust spots for $2500.
- 1994 2 door auto with 123k miles on it. Runs great. paint is in great shape. Asking $3200.
- 1992 4 door auto with 174k miles on odometer I just put a motor in it with 84k miles. It has power windows and locks. Body and paint in great shape for $2800.
All of these have 4.0 in them with the NP231 t-cases. Everything works on them including A.C.. I went through them fixing any mechanical thing they may need. anyone intersted I can e-mail some pics. Thanks Terry

I have sold the 95 cherokee and the 92. I still have the 94 2door and reduced the price to $2800. Any interest let me know. Thanks Terry :yelclap:

Yes I do work at the Roslyn complex. Been there 10 years now. I actually started on the heavy equipment maintence then applied for the police garage and was able to transfer there. Its alot cleaner work. What do you work on at DIA? Terry

MY official title is a Contract Compliance Technician but I what the job entails is the Auditing of the Contractor and the accounting of the revenue collected withe the public parking.

atfrith,

That '94 is one clean, solid XJ - looked at it this past weekend. Terry is my best friend from high school and he's a straight shooter. That XJ will be everything he says it is. It's got an arrow straight body and a very clean interior. Nice little stereo too.

If you don't buy it, I'm gonna...... may not survive my wife's wrath, but it's a great deal.

YELLAHEEP said:
atfrith,

That '94 is one clean, solid XJ - looked at it this past weekend. Terry is my best friend from high school and he's a straight shooter. That XJ will be everything he says it is. It's got an arrow straight body and a very clean interior. Nice little stereo too.

If you don't buy it, I'm gonna...... may not survive my wife's wrath, but it's a great deal.
haha, thanks a lot man. I actually just wrecked my jeep the other morning and im still contemplating whether or not to get a new one or fix up the old one. So it may be awhile till i can talk to my dad about it and finally get ready to buy a new one. So don't wait on me, if you want it its yours.

Back