• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

think fast

sorry im such a persistant little bastard, but i measured mine right in front of the crossmember and got 38" (approx cuz its 20degrees outside and 3" of snow on the ground. Anybody know cherokees frame width.

jeeppowermj said:
sorry im such a persistant little bastard, but i measured mine right in front of the crossmember and got 38" (approx cuz its 20degrees outside and 3" of snow on the ground. Anybody know cherokees frame width.

Persistance pays off. I can relate (I am also in PA and it is brisk outside), I just measured mine and got about 37". If he is talking about getting a factory skid width shouldn't matter just the placement of the crossmember, and I think thats the same. If he is getting one that goes from framerail to framerail the it will matter.

ok well im lookin at the mopar transfer case skid. Im not sure of installation, but i think it goes from the crossmember to the frame rails. Oh and thanks for checkin on that stuff for me. I found one for under 50 bucks shipped to my house brand new, is that a good price. Thanks again

scott

scottsxj said:
ok well im lookin at the mopar transfer case skid. Im not sure of installation, but i think it goes from the crossmember to the frame rails. Oh and thanks for checkin on that stuff for me. I found one for under 50 bucks shipped to my house brand new, is that a good price. Thanks again

scott

Sounds like a good deal to me. Yea the factory one goes from the crossmember to the frame rail, so this should work just fine.

Back