• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwaker fender flares

try search feature.Youll find lots of info on them.

I used a drimel and a lot of cutter blades. It is more art than science. Hold them up and mark them, cut a little and then cut a little more. I put nuts on the the self tapping bolts that were provide. I think the same nuts that are on the original flares will work. I got extras from the junk yard.

Go to the Bushwaker website here and you can download the instructions. I mounted mine in about 3.5 hrs. Not too bad at all. And they are extremely tough too. I have proof of that. Just rolled my Jeep last month and landed directly on the RF. Scratch up but not broken. The LF pulled the bolts right out of the fender instead of breaking.

Good luck..........Mikey :cool:

The Jeepin.com write-up is the best so far. On page 2 (Rear Flair write-up) the first picture shows the line where he stopped cutting. For the front and back side of the fender if you cut a little further to the next "fender line" about a 1/2" past where he stopped and then fold your flairs will fit better. I just installed mine about 2 weeks ago and here are a few pictures but no write up yet http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/idmtntech/album?.dir=/d30f. Hope this helps.

Back