• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last Chance Cyn

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
Went there Saturday. There was still alot of water, and the sand had been washed out of a few obstacles making things a bit more interesting, in particular, the Vee Notch. If your thinking about a trip there, now is the time...

Wet tires, no bottom.

LastC1.JPG

LastC2.JPG

LastC3.JPG

LastC4.JPG

LastC5.JPG

LastC6.JPG

LastC7.JPG

LastC8.JPG

LastC9.JPG

Got thru with no damage, with alot of help from the group. One slip, and it would have been pretty ugly...

More pics:

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=97949695706&page=1&sort_order=0

--ron

Lookin good!! Wow what a difference from 2 months ago. Now it looks like a good challenge.

I was talkin about going soon with some friends . This weekend I was helpin to get some friends un-stuck. Maybe next.

Nice pics

It was definately a tight fit. I think he cleared the front bumper by 1/16" while coming out of the whole. Ron was very composed for the conditions, wet tires and solid rock waiting to bite.

Xjman1 said:
It was definately a tight fit. I think he cleared the front bumper by 1/16" while coming out of the whole. Ron was very composed for the conditions, wet tires and solid rock waiting to bite.

The key was slow, and steady on my part, and an absolutely perfect eye and directions on your part.

Thanks Joe!

--ron

Bump so I can find it tomorrow

Back